We provide services to you through the www.mouthbodydoctor.com web site (the Site) and those services are provided to you on the basis of the following terms and conditions. Please note that these may alter, without prior notification and that these terms and conditions apply to all users whether or not the registration process has been completed.
Information provided on the website
This website provides educational information only. For personalised health or dental care you are advised to consult your doctor, dentist or other suitably qualified healthcare professional.
Code of Conduct
- You are responsible for anything you transmit to, or receive from our web site.
- You should not place any reliance upon, nor will we be responsible or liable for anything which has been transmitted or received, or ought to have been transmitted or received but was not.
- Other than as expressly permitted by us, you are not permitted to use our web site to engage in any commercial activity in any form.
Proprietary Rights and Licences
- All materials contained on our web site or as part of our services, are protected by our and their copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
- We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents and trademarks) in connection with and in all versions of the web site and our services.
- You are not permitted, except where expressly authorised to do so, to change, rent, licence, sell or distribute in any way any of these intellectual property rights.
- When you transmit or post any material to or on our web site, you grant to us non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence under your copyright and other intellectual property rights to use or display or distribute that material in any way without any duty at all to account to you.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You agree that:
- Your use of the web site and our services is at your sole risk
- The web site and services are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis
- We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights
- To the extent that it is lawfully possible to do so, we make no warranty that the web site and our services and/or any information will meet your requirements and that your access to and use of the services will be error-free and that any errors or inaccuracies will be corrected
- If your use of the web site results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, this will not be at our risk or expense
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from the web site or from our services will create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions. If you have any questions about the above, please email us at: email@example.com
- You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands (including any legal fees incurred in connection therewith) resulting from your misuse of our web site or your breach of these terms and conditions
- We will notify you promptly of any such claim, action or demand and will assist you as may be reasonably necessary providing you meet our costs and expenses (including our legal fees)
Limitation of Liability
To the extent that we are lawfully able to do so, we will not be liable for any claims, losses and/or damages of any nature resulting from:
- Your use or inability to use the web site
- The services we provide (except where we expressly stated that we have responsibilities or liabilities in these terms and conditions or other terms and conditions that relate to our other goods and/or services we provide)
- Unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data
- Statements or conduct of any third parties
- You agree that in no event will our liability arising out of or in respect of these terms and conditions exceed £1,000 and that in no event will we be liable for any loss of profits, goodwill, loss of business, loss of data or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever
- We may provide or third parties may provide links or other web sites or resources. These are provided purely as a matter of convenience and we do not endorse the contents of those web sites.
- We are not responsible for the availability of these web sites, nor will we be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those web sites. If you decide to access linked third party web sites you do so at your own risk.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us in respect of the use of our services and of our web site and supersede any and all prior agreements, arrangements and representations (save in respect of those made fraudulently).
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid then that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable.
- No waiver by us of any term shall be deemed to be continuing or shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other term.
- You are not permitted to reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purpose any part of the web site or our services.
- These terms and conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- If you have any questions or queries regarding the use of this website or these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products or services by you from The Site. Terms may alter from time to time and you should therefore check them before you make a new purchase.
- All emails to you will be forwarded to the address you specify to us. It is important that you provide an accurate and valid email address otherwise we will be unable to accept your order.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you notify us promptly of any changes of address and we cannot be held responsible for failure to perform under this agreement where such failure is attributable to a change of address.
If you have any complaints or comments about our web site or any of the products or services supplied or provided to you, please email us at email@example.com.
- We will not be liable to you for any breach of our agreement, for delay or failure to perform if the delay or failure is due to acts of God, civil commotion, riots, floods, drought, fire, legislation or other cause beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If we choose not to enforce a right under our agreement, that decision will not prevent us from enforcing other rights or the same right on a later occasion.
- Our agreement is governed by English law and any disputes will be resolved non-exclusively by English Courts.
The Mouth Body Doctor is the trading name of Dr Alison Adams.