Before emailing Alison with your question or comment, please make sure that the information you are seeking is not already available on the website:
- Please consult the Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.) page first.
- I don’t work as either a dentist or naturopath/kinesiologist, preferring to publicise this issue through writing and lecturing. See Services.
- Many external resources such as listings of laboratories, biological dentistry organisations, natural medicine organisations and information about mercury and holistic dentistry are listed in the Useful Contacts section.
- Please buy and read The Natural Recovery Plan book to see if it answers your question(s). I took a lot of trouble to write it and get it published and it contains over 200 pages of information!
- Please don’t ask me to recommend a biological dentist in your area. I know it’s a small world, but I probably don’t know them or how they work and services they offer. Depending upon what you want done you need to do your homework, work through the biological dentistry organisations listed in the Useful Contacts section, check out their websites and leaflets and read between the lines to see what they do or don’t offer. At this moment in time there is no specific regulation of biological dentistry but a dentist should have received training from the IAOMT, Dr Hal Huggins or some other recognised body and should keep up to date. For more information please refer to the Finding a Biological Dentist article.
- Same applies for kinesiologists/naturopaths. It’s a mixed bag, and some are very informed about metal and mercury toxicity and others may have other areas of interest. Refer to the Natural Medicine Organisations listing in the Useful Contacts section.
- Finally, please don’t send me the details of your dental and medical history/supplement regimen and ask for advice. I really can’t give advice remotely and I am not allowed to by my professional insurers!
If you have a question that does not relate to the topics listed above, please fill in the boxes below: